Wednesday, June 25, 2008

boobs.

After 7th grade jokes about not having boobs subsided and I happily came to terms with my small chest... BUT when traveling it seems to be a true point of fascination!                                      Right after this picture was this picture was taken(i did not do the makeup) this beautiful Bedouin woman whose expression rarely changed reached her hand over and placed it on my chest. I smiled awkwardly. Then she took my hand and placed it on her very large breast. Though her stern face she laughed and said "no? (with a big question mark)" With a smile "no" was all I could tell her.

Late night I was sitting with the old nanny and the maid. Chocolate ice cream and quiet connection. Then a question came.... translating for the maid the other nanny asked me, "what happened?" and pointed to me chest. "I guess nothing happened," seemed like the most logical response. Through actions they indicated that it would be very nice for me to stuff my bra. foam, water, plasticy stuff... They said, "men like very much." I tried to get my point across that I like to tell the truth. What happens if you took your shirt off, and opps! Sorry men, do you like this very much? Looks can be deceiving. 

Yesterday as the 6 year old was getting dressed, she translated for the maid. She looked at me with bright eyes and a big smile. "SAME!" she said, pointing to her chest, and mine. "yes honey, the same.".....  I said with a smile.