Thursday, July 10, 2008

in the end.

We focus on the end. The test score, the diploma, the marriage. Forget the process to make the food, the art, the person.... So, you know, I will keep in line with my culture and focus on the end too. The end of email. It is where the heart is. The whole letter, or the whole person, or the whole relationship can be felt in just these last lines. Do you put your care into your byes and let your friends know you love them?..... these people do. (the cheesier and the more small animal references the better...)

1. Thank you so much for writing, and for loving me exactly as you do. You are so perfect for me. kisses...
2. You take care, burn and learn, you stardust girl!
3. The night will be ours! Love Love Loving you!
4. Anywho's, hit me back and you know I ain't gonna read some blog shit... damn, girl!
5. Look to the mountains, raise your arms and lift your face to the breeze, think of all those you love and are loved by, are feel the earth pulse.
6. I love you dearly Miss Cerry Pie. You are my little bean. Write when you can. You are in my thoughts and heart.
7. Know that we hold something very special in our palms that sometimes feels like we are engulfed in. Tell me of your life. I love you.
8. Precious, I so do feel your absence.
9. I love you way beyond all measure..... (mom)
10. Remember if you write a wild and crazy blog, it will cost you a job one day! Be careful Rathead!..... (dad)

.............................................

Also. The end of today - My frustration spilled, tone hardened and motions became abrupt. Then I was questioned about everything that I am. With the mother as the translator, the 6 year old asked me a series of questions to determine whether I really had a good heart. - What was I feeling on the plane? What did I think when I first saw them? Will I  really stay for a year? Do I actually enjoy playing with them? Am I nice to most people I meet (even if they are strangers)? Do I think my heart is good or bad? ... ... ....

(in less than two days we will be flying to America. Yesssssss! Newport Beach here we come.... - I will get things organized now.... so I bid you farewell and send you a sweet lightening bug to fly to your finger. He will whisper instructions to you that you are to gently place him in your pocket and save him for when you need his backside most. He will also tell you a secret of his, and that you are wonderful........)


No comments: